On Saturday, January 29, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Community Health Northwest Florida, in partnership with Escambia County, will hold a Family COVID-19 Vaccination event inside the Brownsville Community Center located at 3200 W. Desoto Street, Pensacola.
Participants will be able to choose from all three FDA approved COVID vaccines (Moderna, Pfizer, Janssen / Johnson & Johnson) at this clinic.
- Primary series COVID-19 vaccination will be available for individuals ages 5 and older.
- COVID-19 booster doses will be available for individuals ages 12 and older who qualify to receive a booster shot.
Individuals wishing to receive any of the above COVID vaccines on January 29 must call the Community Health Vaccine Call Center at 850-439-3358 to schedule an appointment.
- Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days or have had symptoms of illness (fever, cough, shortness of breath) in the past 14 days should not receive the vaccine and should not enter clinic facility.
- Participants desiring the COVID-19 booster should bring their COVID-19 vaccination card to their appointment.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All adult participants will be required to show photo ID at time of appointment.
- Individuals who have had the monoclonal antibody infusion treatment should wait at least 90 days before receiving any COVID-19 vaccine.
Additional information on Community Health Northwest Florida COVID-19 vaccination clinics is available through the Community Health COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center at 850-439-3358.