Brace yourself for an unforgettable “Morning at the Museum” at the National Naval Aviation Museum (NNAM) every Tuesday morning this month, February 6 through 27. Delight in a Chick-fil-A breakfast, captivating presentations from the Museum’s curatorial staff, and a movie in the Giant Screen Theater. Plus, each guest has a chance to win exciting prizes!
Featured Films for 2024 Morning at the Museum:
- February 6……… Ireland
Narrated by internationally acclaimed actor Liam Neeson, explore the enchanting wonders of Ireland’s natural landscapes, ancient marvels, and rich cultural heritage on one of the world’s largest screens.
- February 13 …… Rocky Mountain Express
Take a steam train journey through the breathtaking Canadian Rockies and witness the adventure of building an almost impossible transcontinental railway, blending IMAX aerial cinematography and live steam locomotive energy.
- February 20……. Wings Over Water
Discover the interconnected rivers, lakes, and wetlands left by retreating glaciers, serving as a vital oasis for wildlife and featuring the Great Plains herds, essential honeybees, and millions of migrating birds.
- February 27……. Superpower Dogs
Embark on an inspiring true story about real-life superhero dogs saving lives globally, featuring ‘Halo,’ a rookie puppy training for an elite disaster response team in America.
- Tickets: $20 online, $25 at the door. Children under 4 free. Tickets must be purchased in advance for guaranteed seating and Chick-fil-A breakfast.
- Online Purchase: https://navalaviationmuseum.
- Time: Doors open at 9 a.m. | Museum presentation at 10:30 a.m. | Film follows the presentation.
- Note: All non-Department of Defense (DOD) ID holders enter through the West Gate of Naval Air Station Pensacola on Blue Angel Pkwy. Guests aged 16 and over must have a valid photo ID.
About the National Naval Aviation Museum
The National Naval Aviation Museum features nearly 350,000 square feet of displays and is one of the world’s largest aviation museums. Located aboard Pensacola Naval Air Station, the facility boasts more than 150 beautifully restored aircraft representing Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard aviation. Be sure to visit Hangar Bay One, displaying aircraft of the post-WWII era including presidential helicopter, Marine One. Among the countless things to touch, see and experience are thrilling HD flight simulators. Don’t miss the drama and power of the new laser-powered Giant Screen digital theater. The Cubi Bar Café offers a unique dining experience, and the Flight Deck Store is the perfect place to find a souvenir that captures the spirit of Naval Aviation. Museum admission is FREE.