Sip, shop and stroll around the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk when it turns into an artist and wine lover’s paradise at the 14th annual Pensacola Beach Art & Wine Festival on Sunday, Nov. 12.
Presented by the Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce, the festival is free to the public. However, to participate in the wine tastings festivalgoers must purchase a ticket and receive a wristband. Wine tastings will begin at 1 p.m. and last until 4 p.m. only.
The annual festival brings together dozens of local artists and approximately 20 wine selections from three national wine distributors, all in one place.
In addition, Blue Levee Band will serenade festival-goers from the Quietwater Beach Shell starting at noon until 4 p.m.
Advanced online ticket sales for the wine tastings are $40 per ticket and can be purchased through Eventbrite through Friday, Nov. 10, 2023. A select number of tickets will be available for purchase for $55 the day of the event. PURCHASE TICKETS HERE.
• 19 Crimes Cali Gold Sparkling
• 19 Crimes Cali Rose
• Matua Sauvignon Blanc
• Juggernaut Chardonnay
• Juggernaut Cabernet Sauvignon
• Juggernaut Pinet Noir
• Alexander Valley Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon
• Penfolds Max’s Shiraz Cabernet
• Pra Otto Soave DOC
• Donna Laura Ali Rosso
• Louis Perdrier Excellence Brut
• Breca El Nacido
• Moniker Chardonnay La Ribera
• Sexual Chocolate Red Blend
• William Hill Chardonnay
• LaMarca Prosecco
• Mark West Black Pinot Noir
• Mark West Pinot Noir
• Locations CA
• Schmitt Sohne Riesling
- Andrew Corrao • Andy Corrao Photography
- Brigitte Resin Art • Resin Art & Home Decor
- The Cabana Chandler • Coastal Home Accents
- Get Lit Pensacola• Permanent Jewelry
- Katrina Benzrihem • Organic, Handcrafted Jewelry
- Sandy Beach Inspirations • Nautical Glass Resin Art
- Slaybelles Design • Coastal Driftwood Art
- Taisiia Ohliger • Birchwood Art Sculptures
- Staci Miron • Ceramic & Clay Sculpture Art
- Lozt Solz • Acrylic on Wood Art & Coastal Decor
- Heather Fields • On the Water Photography
- Beachmade • Beach-Inspired Jewelry
- Kelly Lose • Handmade Jewelry & Holiday Art
- James Fear • Hand-Painted English Porcelain
- Karla Zambuto • Resin Art
- Christen Stephens • Ethically-Sourced Wearable Art
- Rebecca Bailey • Wearable Art
- Brittany Pettinato • Orchid & Mounted Plant Wall Art
- Pete Davidson • Natural Wood Beach-Inspired Carving Art
- Rhea Kessler Designs • Gyotaku Printing & Oyster Shell Art
- Collana Jewelry Co. • Custom Jewelry
- A Girl With Glass Paws • Fused Glass Art
- Clause Monet Art • Acrylic Painting & Prints
- Ayse Hardman • Handmade Leather Art
- Gypsy Caravan • Resin Art & Handcrafted Jewelry
Rain or shine, the festival will take place from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the wine tasting from 1 to 4 p.m.
About the Pensacola Beach Art & Wine Festival
The Pensacola Beach Art & Wine Festival is one of several festivals and events presented by the Pensacola Beach Chamber of Commerce, Inc. The Chamber is a not-for-profit corporation committed to promoting, advancing and stimulating civic, business, commercial interests and the general welfare on Pensacola Beach.