There’s no better way to beat the scorching Florida heat than refreshingly frosty treats! The cold creamy goodness of Ice cream is instant relief and comes in a variety of flavors. If you’re more health conscious, you might dip into a fruit-filled açaí bowl.
I have so many childhood memories associated with homemade ice cream, but these days I’d much rather meet friends or family at a fun location.
The great thing about ice cream is that it’s an immediate social experience that all ages enjoy. Summer is the perfect time to indulge in this versatile treat by ordering a cone, sundae, milkshake, or concoction like a banana split or parfait.
I am personally obsessed with açaí bowls and may or may not ruin the health aspect by drowning them in Nutella.
Here are 30 places in the Pensacola area to beat the heat with a frosty refreshing treat!
- Bear Fruit Bowls and Coffee is located on the Pensacola Beach Pier or at their new second location at 260 S. Tarragona Street in Pensacola.
- Bodacious Shops downtown at 407 S Palafox and Bodacious Bookstore and Café under the Southtowne apartments at 110 E Intendencia Street in Pensacola, both sell açaí bowls.
- City Bowls South restaurant at 820 Gulf Breeze Parkway in the Publix Shopping Center or the food truck at 8495 Navarre Parkway next to the Navarre Beach Bridge.
Ice Cream, FroYo, and Snoballs
- AJ’s Market & Ice Cream at Southtowne, 140 S Jefferson Street, Pensacola
- Baskin Robbins, 4835 Mobile Highway, Pensacola; 4350 Bayou Blvd, Ste. 2; 205 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze
- Bam Snoballs, 840 W Michigan Ave, Pensacola
- Bubba’s Sweet Spot, 405 S Palafox, Pensacola
- Cafe Bistro, 39 Via De Luna Drive, Pensacola Beach
- Cave-In Ice Cream, 740 N HWY 29, Cantonment
- Culver’s, 6032 Mobile Hwy and 4400 Bayou Boulevard, Pensacola
- Dairy Queen, 211 E Nine Mile and 7600 Scenic Highway, Pensacola
- La Michoacana Ice Cream & Candy 5800 N. W Street, Pensacola
- Fannie Lou’s, 3101 E Cervantes St. Pensacola
- Hershey’s Ice Cream Parlor, 10427 Sorrento Rd, Pensacola
- Ice Cream Shoppe at Pensacola Beach, 5 Via De Luna Dr. Unit B
- Joe Patti’s Seafood, 524 South ‘B’ Steet, Pensacola (gelato inside)
- Kilwins, 40 S Palafox St., Pensacola, and 400 Quietwater Beach Road, Suite 2
- Kona Ice, To find a truck, click here.
- Lamonte Gelato, 1010 North 12th Avenue, Suite 133, Pensacola
- Marble Slab, 5405 N 9th Avenue, Pensacola
- Mister Softee Northwest Florida, Download the app – find the truck
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier Pensacola, 112 Palafox Place, Pensacola
- Scoops Ice Cream & Sweets, 5830 Suite 216 Dogwood Dr, Milton
- Sonic Drive-In, Multiple locations across the area – Google for a location near you
- Sweet Cone Alabama, 5331 North Palafox Street, Pensacola
- Sweet Frog Premium Frozen Yogurt, 3749-D Gulf Breeze Parkway, Gulf Breeze
- TASTEbuds: Sweet Treats and Ice Cream, 4579 Watkins St, Pace
- The Twist Custom Ice Cream, 1816 Prado St, Navarre
- UFO’s Mini-Golf, Ice Cream & Arcade, 2 Via De Luna Drive, Pensacola Beach
- Wild Honey Frozen Yogurt, 7175 N Davis Hwy, Pensacola, and 4871 US-90, Milton
Which is your favorite? Make a bucket list to hit up the ones you haven’t tried!