- Life’s A Dance, Thursday, June 15, 6:30 p.m. at The Seanger Theatre. A star-studded evening of dance benefiting our Partnership in Education friends at CA Weis Elementary & Feeding the Gulf Coast. Presented by Victor and Melanie Luna, Life’s A Dance Studio
- Gallery Night “Juneteenth” Friday, June 16, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Palafox in downtown Pensacola. Taking ART to the streets each month with artists, music, food, and businesses — the Culture of Pensacola!
- Gangstagrass and DJ Ashanti Friday, Jun 16, 2023, Vinyl Music Hall Doors: 7:00 p.m., Show: 8:00 p.m. Classic bluegrass with rap vocals and beats created a genre called Gangstagrass. If you have both Jay-Z and Johnny Cash on your playlist, you might like this unique group!
- John Hart & The Prince Brothers along with Siren & the Mudpuppies, Friday, June 16 at 8:00 p.m., The Handlebar. To buy tickets in advance, click here. This is a no-brainer perfect Friday night.
- Blue Wahoos series against Mississippi at Blue Wahoos Stadium, with a special Father’s Day at Blue Wahoos Park on Sunday. Wednesday – Sunday. Check the website for times and themes and to buy tickets.
- Palafox Market is open Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm, rain or shine, in two locations at Martin Luther King Jr. Plaza on N. Palafox St. between Wright St. and Garden St., in historic Downtown Pensacola.
- Juneteenth: A Family Reunion for the Culture, Saturday, June 17, 12 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., Museum Plaza at 330 S Jefferson Street. Free event celebrating a day of freedom! Bring your own chairs or picnic blankets.
- Luke and Kaylee at The Sneaky Tiki on Pensacola Beach, June 17 at 2 p.m. Luke and Kaylee are a husband/wife country music duo based in Nashville, TN.
- Sizzling Summer Market, June 17th from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at First City Art Center. Summer shopping fun – the perfect time to grab Dad a last-minute gift, find the perfect trinket for your proud grads, or just support your favorite local artists. Vendor market, food trucks, and live music.
- Free Pilates in the Park, Sunday, June 18, 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Free one-hour pilates classes are held in Community Maritime Park. Classes are open to all ages and levels of experience. Bring your own mat and water bottle.
Thank you, Dog House in Downtown Pensacola, for sponsoring the Local Pulse’s Weekend Top 10 listicle. Your support of our community’s local arts and entertainment creates opportunities to meet new friends and explore new experiences.
Try our limited edition of the Jet’s Blue Margarita. It’s the full-flavor combo of El Jimador Tequila, pineapple, almond liqueur, and Lime & Blue Curacao. Open late Thursday – Saturday till 9 p.m. at 30 South Palafox Street.