For 10 weeks, we’ve published Local Pulse’s Weekend Top 10 for the weekend entertainment in and around Pensacola. This week, we’re mixing it up to give you NEXT week’s combined July 4 and Red, White, and Blues Top 10, with links for more information. Brought to you by The Dog House.
For more on the Blue Angels Red, White, and Blues Week lineup visit: https://pensacolabeach.com/events/red-white-blues-week/
1. BANDS ON THE BEACH AND BEACH FIREWORKS, Tuesday, July 4, Bands On The Beach concert, featuring Johnny Earthquake and the Moondogs, from the Gulfside Pavilion on Casino Beach. FIREWORKS IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING at 9 p.m. over Santa Rosa Sound along the Pensacola Beach Boardwalk.
2. FIREWORKS AND DOLPHIN CRUISES, (Daily) Fireworks Cruise on Tuesday, July 4 at 8:15 p.m. and Blues Cruises at varying times at The Frisky Mermaid Dolphin Tours on Pensacola Beach. For more information or to book, click here: https://www.friskyboattours.com/?fbclid=IwAR0UJhGM5TJ4RwDnS5ZVG4M3o5HVU9U3f2QlskrKNAKV87KYU4X1BKaUZpY
3. BOAT & GO PACKAGE at WATER PIG Taking the boat out for the 4th of July and Blue Angels weekend? Looking to grab some food while you enjoy all the festivities? Check out our Boat and Go Package starting on 6/30 and running through 7/9. Call ahead and we’ll prepare your favorite BBQ, you pull up in your boat, grab it and you’re on your way!
BOAT-N-GO PACKAGE: 6 Pork Sandwiches, 1 Large Container of Coleslaw, 1 Large Container of BBQ Baked Beans $60 BOATS ONLY CALL: (850) 565-4863
4. DOWNTOWN PENSACOLA FIREWORKS, Tuesday, July 4 at 9 p.m., launched from the Port of Pensacola over Pensacola Bay. For more information visit this link: https://www.pensacolafireworks.com/#attendance
5. SYMPHONY, SPARKS, & STARS, July 4 at 7:30 p.m. Celebrate our country, community, and military with a free concert featuring the Pensacola Symphony Orchestra! Free Annual Event Features Pensacola Symphony Orchestra, U.S. Marine Corps Presentation of Colors, U.S. Navy Fly-Over, and Fireworks. Bring your chairs and blankets and enjoy the exciting, family-friendly Symphony, Sparks, & Stars” show on beautiful Pensacola Bay, presented by Attorney Peter J. Mougey of Levin Papantonio Rafferty law firm. More on this event here: https://www.facebook.com/SymphonySparksAndStars
6. BONSAI Saturday, July 8, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Blue Angels Air Show Watch Party at Bonsai. Looking for a place to watch the Blue Angels Air Show? Join Bonsai for a Blue Angels Watch Party to remember! Relax and enjoy the show with an unlimited tasting menu accompanied by bottomless premium wine and sake selections. Private Gulfside balcony view with easy parking and shuttle to the Hilton. More info. here.
7. DRIFT Saturday, July 8, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. Drift’s 3rd Annual Blue Angels Pensacola Beach Air Show! Watch the INCREDIBLE show from the 2nd-floor patio of Drift overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Drift’s location is the center point of the entire air show offering unmatched views. A ticket for the DRIFT Blue Angel’s Homecoming show will guarantee you a seat in their air-conditioned restaurant with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Pensacola Beach, plus food, drinks, and live music. For more information or to buy tickets, click this link.
8. HILTON July 5 – 8, Times Vary, Experience the thrill of a lifetime at Pensacola Beach’s most anticipated event of the year – Red, White, and Blues Week featuring the world-famous Blue Angels! From July 5th to July 8th, 2023, locals and visitors alike eagerly gather on Santa Rosa Island to witness the awe-inspiring spectacle of the Pensacola Beach Air Show. To check the availability of rooms, click here: https://bit.ly/2DTVgGX
9. SNEAKY TIKI Saturday, July 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. Your Saturday ticket is good for access to and from the Sneaky Tiki Bar, complimentary food, live music, event swag & drink specials. To buy tickets, visit this link.
10. CASINO BEACH BAR & GRILL At the center point for the amazing US Navy Blue Angels Air Show. The outdoor patio and beach chairs are THE place to be for this incredible show. Enjoy sitting on the sand level right in front of the gorgeous Gulf of Mexico, next to the Pensacola Beach Gulf Pier for this exciting event. While enjoying the best seat for the show, you’ll also receive a Casino Beach Bar Travel Cup, CBB Koozie, and CBB Sunglasses, as well as have access to the best food & cocktail menus on the beach. Tickets are available here.
*Ticketed events and experiences range in price and are limited in availability. We highly encourage you to make reservations immediately as most ticketed events will sell out.
Cool your jets with this craft cocktail at The Dog House this weekend! They’ve got a delicious dinner menu to pair.
Open till 9 PM Thursday-Saturday!
Make your way downtown to see them! They’ve got seating inside and outside (w/ fresh water for your precious pups). The Dog House is located at 30 S. Palafox in downtown Pensacola.