Studer Community Institute has lined up some of the nation’s top business minds to speak at EntreCon® 2021, a two-day conference for entrepreneurs, leaders and business owners to share stories, get advice and find inspiration.
EntreCon® returns to Pensacola for the seventh year on Nov. 17 and 18 in person at Pensacola Little Theatre and other various downtown venues (the conference also offers a virtual ticket option).
With many other local events cancelling, Studer Community Institute looks forward to providing professionals a chance to renew, recharge, and re-connect with one another after a mostly virtual 2020.
“Last year we heard from so many people that having this conference right here in our community was hugely beneficial and well worth the financial investment they made to attend — and that while the virtual version worked, the in person element is what they are most excited about,” shared the Institute’s President, Rachael Gillette.
Over the course of two days, some of the best in the nation will will take the stage as keynote speakers, including big names like:
- Vincent Brown is President & CEO of V. Randolph Brown Consulting, a global management consulting consortium with a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion. He has co-authored two books, “Intrinsic Inclusion™: Rebooting Your Biased Brain” and “The Phoenix Principles: Leveraging Inclusion to Transform Your Company.”
- Chester Elton is co-author of multiple award-winning New York Times and #1 Wall Street Journal bestselling leadership books including All In, The Carrot Principle, The Best Team Wins, and Anxiety at Work. Elton is often quoted in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Fast Company and the New York Times. He has appeared on NBC’s Today, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, National Public Radio and CBS’s 60 Minutes.
- Stella Grizont is a happiness expert, executive coach, and speaker. As the founder of Woopaah, she works with overachievers who are seeking deeper career fulfillment and with organizations who are dedicated to elevating the well-being of their employees. Stella’s unique approach to being happier and more engaged on the job has been featured in the media including: MNSBC, The Today Show, Curiosity.com, NPR, Entrepreneur, Vanity Fair, Fox News, and ABC.
- Michelle Snow is a retired WNBA superstar with a career consisting of professional speaking, brand ambassadorship, and entrepreneurship. A Pensacola Native, “Shell” has now taken the leadership skills she learned while playing professionally to corporate America at Nike. Her mission is to empower underserved communities through creative consumer initiatives.
- Quint Studer is a lifelong businessman, entrepreneur, and student of leadership. He seeks always to simplify high impact leader behaviors and tactics for others. Quint has a great love for teaching his insights in books and has authored eight of them in addition to The Busy Leader’s Handbook. His book Results That Last reached number seven on the Wall Street Journal bestseller list.
- Don Yaeger is a nationally acclaimed inspirational speaker, longtime Associate Editor of Sports Illustrated, author of over 30 books, eleven of which have become New York Times Best-sellers, and host of Corporate Competitor Podcast.
In addition to keynotes, EntreCon® delivers smaller breakout sessions broken into four learning tracks — business and leadership, community, entrepreneurship and women in leadership. All sessions provide practical tools and advice to help you reset and tackle anything that comes your way as a leader or business owner. View the full 2-day line-up at EntreConPensacola.com/Agenda-2021.
This year’s conferences also includes the EntreCon® Awards by Cox Business, meant to recognize the achievements and economic impact entrepreneurs and businesses have on a community. The categories aim to honor businesses at every stage in their life cycle, from start-ups to family businesses that span multiple generations. Winners will be celebrated at a virtual ceremony on Monday, Nov. 15 to kick-off the conference week.
Passes for the two-day event are on sale now through Oct. 31 at www.EntreConPensacola.com:
- Student Pass: $99
- All-Access Pass: $399
- VIP Pass: $499 (includes bonus Lunch + Learn session and all the extra bells and whistles!)
- Flex Pass: $599 (one ticket to be shared between multiple attendees)
The conference is made possible by the support of its sponsors, including but not limited to: Pensacola International Airport, Cox Business, Catalyst Healthcare Real Estate, University of West Florida Center for Entrepreneurship, Co:Lab Pensacola, First Onsite, Centennial Bank, Clark Partington, Baptist Health Care, Digital Boardwalk and more.
About Studer Community Institute
Studer Community Institute (SCI) is a Pensacola-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit. Their mission is to improve the quality of life for all people in the diverse communities they serve. For more information on all SCI programs and services, please visit Studer.org.